Weekly Term Yoga Classes
I offer two 8-week Restorative Yin classes Tuesday evenings throughout the school term at 6.15pm and 7.30pm. Cost is $200 for the 8 weeks to secure your place. Bookings are essential as limited to 10 students per class. Casual Passes are available upon availability.
Term 1 dates for 2024 are Feb 6 – 26 March. *7.30pm class Fully Booked. 6.15pm limited places available. Please contact me on 0403 716 077 or firstname.lastname@example.org for updated availability.
During both these 8-week courses you will:
- Be held in a supportive and nurturing space where your mind, body & soul and will be invited to connect back to YOU and honour YOU.
- Have the opportunity to enjoy gentle long stretches in combination with stillness Restorative poses towards the end of class. This allows your body to breathe out and release any tension and stress that is no longer serving us.
- Replenish, rest, restore & renew from within in stillness restorative poses which we hold anywhere from 10-20 minutes, giving your nervous system the opportunity to truly switch off and reset.
- Be empowered with mindfulness tools and tips, which you can implement into our daily lives and add to our ‘SELF-LOVE & SELF-CARE ‘ toolkit.
- Your own mat and if you prefer to use your own bolster please feel free to bring
- Comfortable, flexible clothing, including a jumper and socks to ensure extra comfort in deep relaxation poses
- Water bottle
- A wrap or towel you may wish to place over your bolster if you don’t have your own for COVID hygiene.
You will be offered beginner to intermediate options for all poses and be provided with a nurturing and supportive environment where you feel safe to go at your own pace and release and surrender into your practice in any way you need. Suitable for beginners and pregnancy.
This is an empowering and nurturing Yoga Therapy course not to be missed. Numbers are strictly limited and booking must be made in full and in advance to the course starting. Casual pass of $25 will be granted if there is availability. The 8 week term is $200 up front.
No refunds will be granted to classes paid in advance. Though due to illness if you wish to gift your class to someone else you are more than welcome too.
Very much looking forward to holding space and supporting you.